24-Hour Crisis Line and Office Telephone 970-867-4444
S.H.A.R.E., Inc. is a 501 (c) (3) community-based domestic violence agency started in 1981 in Fort Morgan, Colorado to serve battered women and their children in Morgan County and other areas in rural northeast Colorado. This institution is an equal opportunity provider.
Services S.H.A.R.E., Inc. provides in English and Spanish
- 24-hour crisis line response
- Emergency shelter
- Transitional housing
- Individual advocacy
- Support groups
- Children’s program
- Court accompaniment
- Help with protective orders and victim compensation claims
- Safety plans
- Information and referral to other resource agencies
- Teen Dating Violence education in local schools
- Domestic violence prevention education and training
This institution is an equal opportunity provider.
This web site contains
- Information about direct services provided by S.H.A.R.E., Inc. and how to contact us.
- Information on how to help a friend or relative who is being abused
- Updated news and information about gender-based violence
- Articles from other sources which provide the basis for discussion. S.H.A.R.E., Inc. does not necessarily agree with or endorse the positions taken in articles that are written and published by other sources and which are reprinted here for educational purposes. (See “Fair Use” Below).
- Links to other important resources. S.H.A.R.E., Inc. is not responsible for the content or opinions expressed on these sites.
This site contains copyrighted material the use of which has not always been specifically authorized by the copyright owner. We are making such material available for educational purposes to advance our understanding of social justice and human rights issues including gender-based violence. We believe this constitutes a ‘fair use’ of any such copyrighted material as provided for in section 107 of the US Copyright Law. In accordance with Title 17 U.S.C…. Section 107, the material on this site is distributed without profit to those who have expressed a prior interest in receiving the included information for research and educational purposes. If you wish to use copyrighted material from this site for purposes of your own that go beyond ‘fair use’, you must obtain permission from the copyright holder.