1981 – 2012 – S.H.A.R.E. INC.
We are finishing up our 31st year of providing emergency and support services to battered women and their children in Morgan County and rural northeast Colorado! By the end of this year, we will serve over 300 clients, primarily women and their children, through 125 emergency crisis call response, 535+ nights of shelter, 90 support groups in English and Spanish, assistance with over 60 protection orders and safety plans, and presentation of 35 community education programs.
Green Gift – Sustainable Gift – Community-focused Gift
Sometimes the most sustainable gift is one that is not a material object — such as a charitable donation in someone’s name. To make a community-focused gift that will “keep on giving” consider a contribution to S.H.A.R.E., Inc. in the name of a relative or friend for a gift that helps to rebuild the lives of those affected by abuse.
Here is how your tax-deductible gift can help with emergency client and shelter expenses.
• $25 provides a 24-hour period of crisis call coverage through the hotline
• $50 provides groceries for a family in shelter for two days.
• $100 provides shelter guests with fresh fruit, vegetables, and dairy products for one week.
• $250 provides abuse prevention materials for the children’s group for the entire year.
Easy ways to make a donation
• Donate online using your credit card or PayPal account. www.sharemorgancounty.org.
• Mail your check or money order to us at PO Box 414, Fort Morgan, Colorado 80701.
• Bring your check or tangible goods donation to the office at 220 Prospect Street.
In addition to or in place of a charitable gift in someone’s name, or a tax-deductible donation in your own name, you may also wish to donate other goods and services.
Shelter Wish List
Gift Cards: Gas Cards, Wal-mart, Walgreen
Disposable Diapers – all sizes
Feminine Hygiene Products
Large trash bags
Shampoo & Conditioner
Hand & Body Lotion
Your donation has a direct and positive impact on all those who come through the doors of our shelter and the outreach client center. The women and children surviving the violence they experienced in their homes are your friends and neighbors, co-workers and family members, and your support is important to all of them
Thank you in advance for your generosity and support throughout the year.
Jan Schiller, Executive Director